Tuesday, February 1, 2022

January Review

Focusing on Lady Justice in January gave me a  much needed boost. I made a lot of progress on her dress. I want to work on her at least one day per month to see how far I can get.

(before)

Lady Justice
Mirabilia
(now)
My HOD Love You freebie is stitched now to finish it and the 2 Hearts from JBW's French Country leaflets.


Cathy's 2022 Valentine/Anniversary Freebie was released this morning. It's lovely and is already in my list of must stitch. If I don't get to it this year it will definitely be stitched next year.
My ornament for January was on the movie theme Rudolph the New Red Nosed Reindeer. I stitched 4 of JBW's Reindeer from French Country Ornaments II ,The Reindeer Collection. 
Do you remember that Lady Justice and PNPS' Spring Home were my WIPGO numbers for January?
 This is my progress on PNPS Magazine's Spring Home. Just a few more hours and it will be complete. I'm thinking a pillow or flat fold for this one.
I also worked of Olive Harrowgate and a couple of starts for Magazine Monthly Challenge. My progress was not a much so I will share this later.
Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen




 



2 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Beautiful stitching Gwen.
Barbara x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lady Justice is looking fabulous! Those big skirts do take some stitching though!