Sunday, February 13, 2022

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop
This is the 2022 version of Jo’s February Blog Hop.
Participants submit a photo of a stitched piece. It’s exchanged with another stitcher. Today we hop around to see who stitched the piece that we received and identify the piece that we submitted.

This is the picture that I received. Lovely stitching and finishing. I love a beaded trim.
Visit Jo’s blog to see all the participants and enjoy all of the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Hop

Thank you to Jo for organizing and to my secret stitcher for participating .

 

16 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Gwen,
Beautiful stitching but not mine.
Barbara x

Mia said...

Great stitch, but I am not your Secret Stitching Sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend. Sending you hugs from Greece.

Denise :) said...

That's really lovely ... but not from me!! Happy Valentine's Day hugs! ♥

Felicia said...

I love the finish!

Astrids dragon said...

A very lovely piece, I think I might know who this one is from!
Happy hearts to you!

jocondine said...

Hello, I wish you a lovely day full of Joy but it is not my stitching. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Susan said...

That is beautiful. I wish I had stitched it, but can remedy that by going off to find the pattern. 😄 Hope you have a wonderful day.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I like the sentiment there, but not mine.

Mary's Thread said...

A pretty ornament that can last from Christmas through winter and Valentines! But not mine! Have a wonderful day!

Elfie said...

This one is mine.it's one I stitched a few years ago.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweeheart Blog Hop this year. Anyone who has tried to finish a heart shaped Ornament will appreciate how beautifully made this one is!

Gwen said...

Thanks everyone for making this hop fun. @effie you did a great job stitching and finishing.

Leonore Winterer said...

Happy Valentines day!

Mouse said...

awww a lovely piece you received love mouse xxxx

Kaisievic said...

So pretty, Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's a pretty finish. Love the bead trim.