Monday, November 7, 2022

September-October 2022

Winter Wonderland was my start for the September Designer Focus. Designer is Glendon Place. I only managed a portion of the border and a start on the antlers. I have a bit more of the border on the right than this picture. Will continue working on this to see how far I can get.



I also worked on Monica, Mabel Tuke, Cinnamon Stars, and Lady Justice. I had a start and finish on Hands on Design Hello September. 

October's start and finish was Cricket Collection's Why Is It? Cricket Collection was GaRon Designer Focus for October. 

Why Is It?
Cricket Collection
This year I was able to attend Friendstitch. This Zoom retreat held by Heart in Hand and Bent Creek was a blast. I was in the morning session. The projects, videos and swag made it a great experience. I look forward to attending next year. 

Christmas Bird - pre-stitched project


 Two ornaments from the Friendstitch Retreat.
I stitched and finished some Halloween pieces most are in the previous post. I also finished the last part of Casting A Spell, Blackbird Designs. It's now ready to be fully finished for next year. My box is painted and ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen


 





2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have been busy! I love the Glendon Place piece, the leaping deer is lovely.
A Virtual retreat sounds fun too.

Astrids dragon said...

I haven't seen WW before, that will be a nice one.
I like the Why Is It, maybe that's why it takes me so long to finish my pieces, especially the bigger ones!
Looks like Friendstitch kept you busy, you have some lovely finishes.