Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Quick November Update.

I didn't do a very good job of tracking or taking pictures as I stitched last month. I know that I worked some on Olive Harrogate, Punch Needle Primitive Stitcher Magazine  Nessie, Michelle (MommalovesyouGB), Autumn Stars, Plum Street Samplers, Nevermore, Lila's Studio, and Autumn at Hark Run Hollow, Carriage House Samplings. Nevermore and Autumn at Hark Run Hollow got the most stitches in November.  On Nevermore the left side motifs are done along with the tree, fence and tombstones. Also started the quote.

Time to start the Raven; he is massive. Then the equally massive bottom border. I would love to have this finished by Oct 2023.

I'm counting block #2 as a finish. The scarecrow still needs some straw for his sleeve and the corn stalks are not tied but I will do those later. I'm now set up to start block #3. I will try to outline some more blocks when I can.
I did some stitching but they are put away and I didn't write them down. Maybe they will show up here as FFO. I just need to get into the mind set and get started.

For December, I will be stitching Outstretched Arms by Teresa Kogut. She is the last Designer Focus for 2022.


Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the gate on Nevermore, very ornate. The barn on Autumn at HRH looks like a lot of work too!

Astrids dragon said...

Nice WIPs! I love the pumpkins and scarecrow, that's a cute one.