Monday, August 3, 2020

July: Smalls and Ornaments

Okay, so I'm trying to learn how this new Blogger works and failing! This will be quick, it has not been painless for far.


Plans for working primarily on some Christmas ornaments in July went awry. I did manage to complete one HOD Chalk Ornament. The other projects completed was a third Cricket Collection Scary-corn and a FFO of Hello Summer by Priscilla and Chelesa of Stitching with  the Housewives.
When I get some more black perle cotton I'll add the trim to the witch ornament. Silent Night will be most likely be a flat finish as well. Hope to FFO that one with some others a group when I get a couple more of my Chalk Ornaments stitched. Hello Summer What's in my Cup was finished as a small pillow. I added Rick Rack with beads as my trim. 

Scary-corn : Cricket Collection



I'd like to re-order these pics but it's a struggle right now. I hope I can figure this out and how to add captions before my next post.

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

woolwoman said...

catching up on blog reading. Your Ann Roberts is looking great! I love the hello summer pin pillow. I didn't stay with the new blogger but rolled back to the old. I'll hang on to that as long as I can.
I don't have time to learn a new format (sigh) take care Mel

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. I like the Silent Night in particular. I like designs on darker fabrics.

Sheryl said...

What a pretty way to complete the Hello Summer design, I love the way you have added beads to the rick rack. great stitching,

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Fully Finished Gallery and had to see your Summer finish up close. Lovely stitching and great finishing!