Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June Is a Done Deal


I started using Tiny Decisions last month. It worked out well so I continued this month. My project wheel for June included:  1: Ann Roberts (HATS ), 2: The 12 Berries of Christmas (Erica Michaels), 3: Dyeing to Stitch Berry Club (Erica Michaels), 4: Halloween Ornie SAL (June Mummy) 5: Christmas Drum (Blackbird Designs), 6: Red Sampler (Lorraine Mootz) 7: Christmas Ornie SAL, and 8: Hello Summer (Plum Street Samplers)

Each project came up at least once, so they all got a little love during the month.

Ann Roberts before: 
Ann Roberts, now

Red Sampler before:

Red Sampler now:



My Christmas Ornament SAL theme for June was  Free Choice. My ornament was Quaker Birds by Little House Needleworks. 
                                         

My Halloween Ornament was really small and I was able to complete a second ornament.
                                         
Mummy-Corn

     
Bones
Cricket Collection
Scary-corns 

I finally finished Day 1 of Erica Michaels' The 12 Days of Christmas Berry. I'm already working on
Day 2.
                                           
The 12 Berries of Christmas 
Day 1 -Partridge in Pear Tree

Thanks for stopping by, 
Gwen

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. The Quaker Birds Ornament is a lovely one. I also like the look of your 12 Days start.
I use the Tiny Decisions app to choose a different design each month.

Bethan said...

Tiny Decisions seems like a great way to choose between projects. Lovely work this month - I love the partridge in a pear tree x

Mary's Thread said...

Very nice! I LOVE the Quaker birds. I did that one in white on light blue linen with silver accents. I am inspired to try it again with the natural color scheme after seeing yours!