Monday, August 24, 2020

MId_August Check-In

I worked on this post for 2 days almost 2 weeks ago and couldn't get it to publish. I keep getting an error when attempting to load pictures and no insight on how to fix the problem. I accidentally got online with Firefox tonight and decided to try to use this browser. I usually use Chrome.The font is very small which is a struggle for me. Hope I can find a way to make it larger. Also the pictures don't come in as picutes but as HTML code, so I can't see what they look like until I preview/publish. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will publish this time.
♠ My new start was : Winter Row by Bent Creek. I'm stitching on a twilight blue 32ct fabric. I started with the alphabet and I'm ready for the first tree. After the next set of letters I'll work on the snowmen. ♠ I have 2 WIPs Portraint in Red, Green Apple Co. Working on the her red turban.
♠ My second WIPs is The 12 Days of Christms Berry by Erica Michaels. Since taking this picture I finished the stitching.
♠ This didn't take as long as my last two attempts but it's still a struggle. There has to be a better way to do this, this 'upgrade' to Blogger is not as user friendly as it could be. ♠ Thanks for stopping by, ♠ Gwen

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on finally getting your post up!
The berry is looking great. You know I enjoy a 12 Days series!