I finished Birds, 12 Days by Hands on Designs, still need to back stitch the word. I've been thinking that beads would be a good alternate for the berries. I decided to try it out and used MH 553 for the berries on this ornament. While I am happy with the way they turned out I wish I had the petite beads instead. I plan on getting some of the smaller beads with my next order of cross stitch supplies.
Hands On Designs
My HalloweenOrnie SAL this month is Spooky Tree, by Elizabeth Designs. I know that this was in one of the Halloween Ornament Issues but I'm not sure which year. I stitched mine from JCS Halloween Collection. It was published in 2011 and contains a compilation of several designs from prior years magazine issues. The published ornament has 2 bat buttons in the upper left and right side but I don't have the buttons.
JCS Halloween Collection
I have threads everywhere on my Fragments In Time. I'm off in my placement of the motif in the first block. I'm not going to frog it, so I worked some more on the dividing band to help with placement of the remaining. motifs.