Monday, July 31, 2017

July Ghosts

Trying to get back to working the themes for the Halloween SAL.  I decided to work on this Mill Hill kit, for my July selection.
It went into hiding under some papers and I couldn't find him.  I started looking for something quick to stitch. This freebie, from Hobby Loco, filled the bill.  I stitched it with  Kreinik #8 Braid 054F. This is a florescent fiber and glows in the dark.

I've started the finishing. I'm attaching the rick rack with black beads.  Hope to add some decorated pins also. 

(slightly out of focus, sorry)
I was on 123 Stitch and found this lovely ghost pattern. After I got my order I saw that there he has 2 brothers. So guess who's on the way here in my next order. Yeah! I think they are just lovely.

This is Essence, Ellis and Eerie are the other 2 in the Trilogy.

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

5 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

I love them all! Perfect time to start getting ready for Halloween.

Julie said...

The Trilogy ghost has a fun and happy smile.

Tiffstitch said...

Great work on the ghosts! Love your purchase too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love the glow-in-the-dark ghosties for the SAL. The Mill Hill one is great too, I like that you can see the cat through him!

woolwoman said...

love the ghost Trilogy ! very cool