Monday, September 11, 2017

Second Week Stitching

I finished the first motif in Fragments In Time 2017. Last weekend, I also worked some on the border.  I'm happy to finish this one, it turned into a challenge trying to correct for my prior miscounting.
Fragments In Time 2017
Summer House Stitche Workes
Beth has posted a picture so the completed sampler stitched by Tomorrow's Treasure on her FB page, Summer House Stitche Workes.
 ***
This week I had another small finish. Spooky Sheep by Shepherd's Bush. I just need to add his hat, a button to his head.

Spooky Sheep
Shepherd's Bush (kit)
For some seasonal stitching, I've stared the next 12 Days Ornament and a Fall project as well. I only have the 'N' in Rings done on the ornament so no picture this time. This is my progress so far October by Little House Needleworks.
October
Little House Needleworks (chart pack)

 Next up is Autumn Harvest by JBW Designs. I'll be stitching on the fabric, in the background,
from my stash not sure of the name or count.

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the finish and nice work on the seasonal starts. I am having an October of spooky stitching!