Sunday, March 10, 2013

March: Week 1

Several stitching friends and I,  have signed up for Jackie du Plessis' Class offered by the Shining Needle Society. The project is Rhapsody in Blue. It's a very cute sewing basket, with a pinkeep and strawberry. We are to have the stitching complete and be ready for an online finishing instructions on the 18th. This is my progress so far.












The stitching on 2 of my SL Quaker Pincushions is complete. Yeah!!  I am pretty excited about that. I have 2 more to go, I also need to get going again on Margery, she languished this week. I worked a little filling in the flowers.

Quaker Pincushion
Scarlet Letter









Off to work on some Easter ornaments. Time is running out. Hope you are having a blessed day.
Gwen

3 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your work looksbeautiful on allthe pieces. CJ inOK

Bertie said...

Jackie's piece looks wonderful Gwen, I did not sign up, so many Jackie UFO's! I love the Quaker pieces, must dig my chart out now I see yours!
Have a fabulous week;)

Lorraine said...

You must have great patience to do this kind of work Gwen. Nice blog. See you at BYB