Sunday, March 3, 2013

Febuary Wrap Up

My house at Hollyberry Farm now has a roof and I have started building the walls.

Margery Dean's honeysuckle border is growing.

The bunny from the tease in my last post is the main attraction on my latest finish Bunnies In The Garden. My  biggest accomplishment in February was the assembly of this project that has been sitting around for too long. The assembly instructions were well written and easy to follow. I should never have taken so long to do the finishing. In addition to the three pieces in the char, needle roll, pinkeep and scissor weight, I stitched 2 additional bunnies and covered a retracting tape measure. The bunny on the back is over one.
 Bunnies In The Garden
With My Needle
Ellen Chester

stitched with recommended fabric and threads

Since then I have been roaming the stores looking for trim and embellishments for things in my To-Be-Assembled Basket. I am working on getting a few more projects out of this basket.Hope to have some more to share as the 2013 rolls along.



Nicola said...

Well done on your Bunnies, always a good feeling to finish your finishng.

Bertie said...

Hi Gwen. Your Bunnies are lovely, I like the way you put ribbon around the pincushion, and the carrot is adorable! A couple of years ago I made this too, but less imaginative! Good progress on your samplers;)

Roberta said...

Hey Gwen, you are just stitching away my friend - good job. Love the Bunnies in the Garden, you did a nice job finishing and I love the tape measure.