Sunday, January 8, 2023

Week 1 of 2023!

 Hope your 2023 is off to a great stitchy start.

I managed a few finishes in 2022 and hope to mark off a few more finishes this year. 

1. Autumn at Hark Run Hollow

Block 3 is outlined and ready for some stitching.
2. Lady Justice

I'm almost finished with the lower right portion of her sash, then I'll continue with her dress.
3. Nevermore

Time to finish up the raven.
4. Cinnamon Stars
5. Outstretched Arms

6. The Game

7. As Life Wears Away

Are the WIPs that are now on the top of my stitching list. I also will be taking part in a few Challenges and SALs, again this year

WIPocalypse 2023

WIPGO 2023

Christmas Ornie SAL  and 

Halloween Cross Stitch Challenge are some that I'm taking part in so far.

Beading has also now a very prominent part of my crafting. I managed to complete a few projects last year as well. The inventory of beads and the pattern collection is expanding. Thus far I've been able to keep them organized so hopefully that will continue. Just need more hours in the day to get to everything.

Here's to a crafty 2023.

Thanks for stopping by,

GWEN

 


4 comments:

jocondine said...

Nice stitchings list, Lady Justice looks amazing and the fabric is gorgeous. Beading sounds great, can't wait to see your pictures on the blog. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start to the year. Lovely work on your Hawk Run piece and Lady Liberty too. That fabric is perfect for her.

Solstitches said...

Beautiful stitching! I love your Autumn at HRH and Cinnamon Stars.
First time visiting your blog so am now a new follower 😍
Happy stitching,
Margaret

Bridgette said...

Love all your projects! Here's to a fabulous 2023 WIPocalypse!!