Tuesday, January 10, 2023

First Fully Finished of 2023

 It’s the tenth!! 

Time for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL Check-In

Host:

Rachel the Ten Hour Stitcher

Thank you Rachel for hosting again.

My two for January are a legacy piece stitched by a stitching friend and my Quaker Pin Ball from my 'Time to Fully Finish Pile'.

My Heart’s Garden
Shepherd’s Bush
 And 
Quaker Pin Ball

I can’t remember the source of this pattern at the moment. My Guild stitched it as group project many moons ago. I was able to find a bracelet on Etsy that I used for the band.
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen




6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a neat idea to use a bracelet around the Quaker Ball.

Rachel said...

Thanks for showing your finishes Gwen; they're both really sweet!

Gwen said...

@ Jo , I wish I could say it was my idea. I was blog hopping and saw it on one of them. Then I started working on that idea.

Gwen said...

@Rachel , Thanks

Astrids dragon said...

They are both beautifully finished!

Gwen said...

@Astrids dragon Thank you.