Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 2022

 July turned out to be a very good stitching month. I was able to attend a stitching retreat, the first in a very one time. It was a very good 5 days of classes. I also took part in the 24 hours of Cross Stitch Marathon. 

I stitched Red Berry Wreath and 7 Swans for my Christmas ornaments.

Red Berry Wreath
Elizabeth 
Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Mag 2018

7 Swans
Celebration of Needlework 12 Days of Christmas

I also stitched and fully finished two berries. Both of these were from the All About the Berries Club from Dying to Stitch.

The Goldfinch
Expect Less, A Quaker Wisdom Berry
Expect Less, The Goldfinch
Erica Michaels
And finally a tomato needle book. A retreat favor from Kimberly Young at Sassy Jacks.
Thanks for stopping by.
Now off to continue on my works in progress.

Gwen





 

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The retreat sounds great as does the 24 hours. I'd love to do that for my Marathon one year but sadly my son needs me to sleep or he doesn't!
I do like the swans ornament, I think they are my favourite of the 12 Days.