Monday, May 9, 2022

Three Finishes and A Marathon

 Brave New Year by Ink Circles,  the designer focus for April, is stitched. This is stitched with DMC 4515. Instead of stitching a year I plan to add this Mill Hill heart charm. Still need to decide exactly how I will finish the piece. 

Brave New Year, Ink Circles

I finally put the last stitch into Halloween at Hollyberry Farm. This was turning into The Neverending Project. So happy to have it done.

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm, Stacy Nash Primitives

My Christmas ornament for April was Yule Flower from JCS ornament issue 2004
Yule Flower, JSC Ornament Issue 2004

Fourteen hours, 31 minutes , 15 seconds. My total time stitching time for the April 24 Hours of Cross Stitch Marathon. I worked on Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow, and started a second Ink Circles project, Another Year Creeps By. It's just a small section of the border. I will be stitching this as one piece, instead of individual ornaments. 
Autumn at Hawk Run Hallow, Carriage House Samplings

I didn't meet my WIPGO goals but I did spend some time on The Game and Olive Harrowgate. The numbers for May are 8 (Hello Summer, Plum Street Samplers), 13 Free (Lady Justice, Mirabelia), and 14 (Lady Justice, Mirabelia). I wanted to make some make some real progress on Lady Justice, so I have her on my board several times. For May she got called twice. I'm a little over working on the green in her dress. Switching back to working on the ribbon of her sash seems like a great idea. May work 5 days on dress and 5 on sash. We will see. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Gwen

No comments: