Monday, July 5, 2021

June into July

 I had the top portion ready to post  post on the 30th of June. I'm not sure how or why but after making some edits the post wouldn't publish so I've copied and pasted it here.

Today is day 181 of 2021. Half the year is officially over at midnight. I managed to meet my WIPGO goals for the month. I worked on Halloween at Hollyberry Farm, and Starry Night. My SAL stitching was on Just add Tinsel, Casing a Spell, 21 Halloween Cross Stitch projects in 2021, and Christmas Ornie SAL. I had one start, Hello Summer, It's Sew Emma  from Fat Quarter Shop's Stitch Quarterly. I have one popsicle stitched and started on the second of 6. 

I'm really excited that Starry Night is stitched. Now I have to make a final decision on how I will finish them. 
Ornaments 6 & 7 of Starry Night
The Prairie Schooler
I managed two final finishes.
Magic Kitty
Mill Hill Kit 
and
 

Spooky 2
Newsletter freebie from Heart in Hand

July's Numbers for WIPGO are:
12: Casting A Spell
2: Monica
Will be my WIPGO projects.
My other passion starting tomorrow will be Christmas in July SAL.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Gwen
*****
This past weekend was the Blackbird Design SAL. I worked on Casting a Spell. I stitched the alphabet  sampler and started the portion with the urn.
During July I'm taking part in the FB group 2021 Christmas in July SAL.I plan to spend at least an hour each day stitching Christmas. My first two projects will be Star, and Wish by Shepherd's Bush.
Day 1

Day 5 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Gwen







1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Starry Night looks great, did you decide how you're going to finish it yet?
Such a cute Magic Kitty, I don't think I've seen that one before.
I love your Spooky finish, thanks for sharing where you got it, I was able to find it.