Monday, May 31, 2021

Lots to Share


 As we head into June I've a few finishes to share. 

First up is a finish on Hands on Design 12 Days, 10 Ladies. This has been languishing for some time now. I was finally able to finish the stitching. That leaves just three more in this series. HOD, 12 Days and The Game were my WIPGO numbers (#19 and #22) for May. I was able to complete my 5 hours  of stitching on The Game. 

12 Days
Hands on Design
I also stitched the Halloween block from Casting a Spell.

Casting a Spell
Blackbird Designs
 
My second 12 Days of Christmas Series is the 12 Berries of Christmas, Erica Michaels. I completed the stitching on berry number 4 and stitched berry number 5.

12 Berries of Christmas 
Erica Michaels

 The Shepherd from Starry Night, Blackbird Designs is done. 

Starry Night 
Blackbird Designs

The fob for my Blue Ribbon Tax Day SAL on IG is stitched and I have a small start on the needlebook. I will need to decide about the container soon. I will not be doing the tree. It would require too much to get it just right. I 'll be opting for something simpler. I have a few ideas just need to decide on one.

Just Add Tinsel
Blue Ribbon Design

The main finish for May was Portrait  In Red. Love, love her. I've already started working on her companion Portrait in Blue.


Thanks for Stopping By.





1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You have had a busy month. I love the five gold rings berry, such a nice series. The Portrait in Red is gorgeous too, especially on that fabric.