Monday, May 31, 2021

Some more to share

My last post was pretty picture heavy so I decided to add this additional postscript.

I had a stitch and fully finish in May.

Zinnia Seeds
Stitching With the Housewives
I stitched Zinnia Seeds by Pricilla and Chelsea. After seeing Made by Michell McGraw's Flosstube (#48), I added some Polly Pellets to give the package the sound of a real seed pack.
Not stitching related. I was struggling for the past two weeks trying to crochet a strawberry. My mind and hands finally decided to work together on Sunday. TA DA!!  My first crocheted strawberry. Hope to get a few more make.

The WIPGO numbers for June are, 1 and 17. My projects will be #1 Halloween at Hollyberry Farm and #17 Prairie Schooler, Starry Night. 






1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Ooo, a bonus post! I like the idea to make the packet sound like a real seed packet. The little strawberry is very sweet too.