Sunday, September 10, 2023

FFO Frenzy Part 1

 I haven’t done much finishing lately; but I now have a few over the last two weekends.

First off I stitched 2 items from the 2023 Just Cross Stitch Halloween Magazine. Seasonal Celtic Knot was presented as an ornament. I finished the ornament and a partial knot  and used them to make a biscornu. 


Seasonal Celtic Knot
Just Cross Stitch Halloween Magazine 2023
This pillow is a portion of Spooky Greetings project.
One last fully finished was Strawberry House by Scarlett House. I used the supplied kit materials to make the pillow and adapted the fob to a mattress pin cushion.
Strawberry House,
Scarlett House

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the way you’ve adapted these projects to suit yourself. The biscornu design is just perfect for that finish.

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely finishes, I especially like the Happy Halloween pillow.