Monday, September 4, 2023

August Progress

I started 2 new projects that took a lot of my stitching time in August. Book of Spells and Book of Shadows. Book of Shadows is a current SAL from Living on the Rainbow, Etsy. The covers of both books are full coverage. Book of Shadows got a little bit more stitching time, as I wanted to be in a good position to work on the pages for this book. I want to be able to complete at least 2 of the pages during the SAL.

Book of Spells, Living on the Rainbow
Book of Shadows, Living on the Rainbow

As Life Wears AwayCarriage House Samplings is on track for a finish soon. 

I also worked on Hares' Christmas by Plum Street Sampler, and Halloween Delivery. Both are part of  year long challenges on FB's Halloween Cross Stitch Challenge. 

Hares' Christmas, Plum Street Samplers

Halloween Delivery, Plum Street Samplers
For Sampler September I will be working on Mabel Tuke 1779 and Margery Dean. 

4 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see this come together after seeing it on fb. What count are you doing it on?
Nice progress on your wips, I really like Hares' Christmas.

Gwen said...

@Astrids dragon Did you mean the book? The covers are on 18ct. Aida. There will be pages on 32ct. I’m running a little behind. Hope I can get caught up.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your two books. I bought the finishing kit so I guess I should actually stitch the book now!

Gwen said...

@Jo Thanks. I need to get busy as well. Hope to see you at the finish line :-)