Monday, August 21, 2023

Time for a Catch-Up!

Okay, let's be honest, it's way past time for an update. A portion of this short post has been on the drawing board since May. I did quite a bit of stitching but didn't post. I will sprinkle the summer stitching in as I try to get back to semi-regular posting.

 My focus piece for May was As Life Wears Away by Carriage House Samplings. I managed to complete the verse and made good progress on the bottom bargello portion. It’s been really fun watching this come to life.


Progress at the end of May.
Progress at the middle of August.
Junes’s focus stitching was on Strawberry House by The Scarlett House. This would be a sweet summertime finish.
I managed to finish Strawberry House. The kit included fabric for a scissor fob. I stitched the fob pattern 4 times and plan to make this a mattress pincushion. I think I have some fabric in my stash that I can use to make a fob later. 


Be Back Soon
Gwen






No comments: