Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August Smalls

My managed to have a few finishes and a couple of FFO's in August. First up, I finished day two of the Eric Michaels 12 Berries of Christmas. I stitched another Prairie Schooler Tree and 2 pieces from Heartstring Samplery Festive Little Fobs Harvest Edition.
12 Berries of Christmas
Erica Michaels
Day 2
This Prairie Schooler Tree is from one of their mini cards. Used the called for DMC and stitched my initial in red. Just want to stitch at least one more tree to go with the two I have so far. Need to visit the store to find some buckets for finishing.
The Prairie Schooler
Two of the nine projects from the Harvest Edition of Festive Little Fobs by Heartstring Samplery.


Heartstring Samplery
Festive Little Fobs: Harvest 
I opted to finish the turkey as a disk and the pumpkin basket as a drum. This is my first drum. It came out better than I expected and I was able to wrangle my rick rack in to submission and got it to look just the way I wanted it to.

My drum and disk ready of a fall display.

Thanks for stopping by,







2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. I really like the 12 Berries series. There was a good interview with Erica Michaels on the Inspired Needle YouTube channel. They showed loads of her stitched models.
Nice work on the drum finish too.

Gwen said...

Hi Jo, finally got a chance to see that episode by Inspired Needle. They are now on my to watch list and my wish list of patterns has grown.
😂😂