Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Mid-July Update

The month is running away from me. I planned to work on my Christmas ornament stitching but I haven't made as much progress as I'd hoped. I've only completed 2 of the mini pieces I planned to stitch this month. 
My biggest achievement has been on Halloween At Hollyberry Farm. I've taken the challenge at FB WIPocalypse, July One-Per-Day . Hope to have this never-ending house done soon.
Halloween At Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash

I have a new start. Gary and Vonna of Fiber Talk made me do it. :-) I got a small start on Saturday. Plans are to work on this on Sundays and Wednesdays while listening  to Fiber Talk. Need to get a doodle cloth to try reversible cross stitch. 
The Queen's Sampler
Darlene O'Steen
Stitch Guide by Linda Vinson
DB No. 1 started.
Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

No comments: