Monday, July 1, 2019

June 2019 Update




Well it appears that I slept through June. Just one single post. I did manage to get some stitching done. I finished three small pieces last month.
June is finished. I think, I have only 4 more months to stitch. Still not sure how I'll finish these.
 
A Bit of June
Lizzie Kate
The theme for the June Halloween Ornie SAL was Witch. I stitched Family Portrait from 2013 Just Cross Halloween Ornament Magazine. I couldn't find any of my Tokens and Trifles perforated paper so I used regular white perforated paper. 
Family Portrait
Wendy White 
Wee Works
Hardanger 
class practice piece 
Moss Creek Designs 

My main WIP is still Halloween at Hollyberry Farm.
I finally started on the first floor. For the month of July, Melissa of the FB WIPocalypseSAL page has challenged us to a July One-Per-Day Event. The object is to pick a project and stitch at least one stitch on it each day. I'll be working on HRH again.  

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacey Nash Primitives

My new start is Votes for Women! A Celebration of the Centennial of Women's Suffrage. A half-doll pincushion and collections of smalls.

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: