Tuesday, October 1, 2019

October One-A-Day Challenge

October 1, 2019 the calendar says Fall started on the 23 September but someone didn't get the memo. Today the temperature reached 96° F and our low is predicted to be 80° F which we won't see/fell till 11 PM. Not your expected Fall weather.

I'm accepting Melissa's Challenge to stitch at least One(stitch)-a-Day during the month of October. This will be the last One-a-Day Challenge for 2019. I plan to continue working on Stacy Nash's Halloween at Hollyberry Farm and will be adding Tis the Season, by Blackbird Designs. Time will tell if I can get in one stitch daily on each or if I will alternate. Either way I hope to make some progress on both.

This is my starting point: 
Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash

Tis the Season
Black Bird Designs

Thanks for your visit,
Gwen







No comments: