Monday, June 3, 2019

May 2019 and Stitch Maynia are in the rear view mirror

The month of May and Stitch Maynia are in rear view mirror. This is what I was able to accomplish in May.
1: Work at least One Stitch per Day on Halloween At Hollyberry Farm (missed 2 days). I managed to complete the roof and top floor. 
 2: Stitch Lizzie Kate October 31 (complete) I've starting the finishing but I'm not sure I like the shape. If I can find the motivation I may take it out and redo the finishing.
 3: Stitch Lizzie Kate A Bit of May (complete)
 4: Stitched and Finished Tudor Rose Strawberry (complete) This was such a fun stitch. Looking forward to the next club piece.
 5: Stitch on Blackbird Design's Merry Christmas Drum (stitched some , not as much as planned)

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash
October 31 
Lizzie Kate
A Bit of May
Lizzie Kate
Tudor Rose Strawberry 

Erica Michaels
Merry Christmas
Blackbird Designs

Thanks for stopping by,





No comments: