Friday, March 1, 2019

Feb: Smalls SAL and WIPocalypse update

After being away for 3 weeks I'm slowing catching up. Unfortunately during the break I didn't get much stitching done. I'll be looking over my goals and progress this weekend and hope to be back on track soon.

I managed to complete the stitching on 2 of my Lizzie Kate Flip It Bits. I plan to pull the threads and get a few stitches in on the March Flip It Bits after I make this Post.
My January and February Finishes are part of my WIPs SAL and Smalls SAL for 2019. Old House by Cheryl Smith of hobbyloco was  my finish for Halloween Ornie 2019, January.
Old House
Cheryl Smith, hobbyloco.com
A Bit of January, Lizzie Kate
A Bit of February, Lizzie Kate
In addition over on the FB group WIPocalpyseSAL, Melissa has a mini-challenge for the month of March. Select one project WIP or UFO and stitch at least one stitch, on this project, each day during the month. 
My project for this challenge is Halloween at Hollyberry Farm. I would like to get this moving and finish it this year.  (Fingers crossed.)

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm, Stacy Nash
This is my initial post. 
Now to see how much I can accomplish with at least one stitch per day.

Till next time,
Happy stitching.


No comments: