Saturday, March 9, 2019

March: First Week of 1 Stitch A Day

I didn't get a start on March Flip It Bits until Thursday. Hope to have it done in the next few days. My main focus has been on Halloween at Hollyberry Farm and Christmas Quaker Garden Needle Roll. 

Halloween at Hollyberry Farm is my focus piece for March. It's my project for Melissa's 1 Stitch per Day Challenge over on FB's WIPocalypse SAL. I added one flower at the top border, then moved on to the willow tree. Just a few more 'branches' of leaves and the tree will be finished. I moved it to a larger set of Q-Snaps (11 inch) and I'm planning on working the top and left border as I add the motifs. 

Halloween At Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash
(starting point for week 2)


I intended this to be a needle minder but the magnet I used isn't strong enough. I've been using it to hold my chart in the magnetic board instead. I'll be looking for some stronger magnet at the craft store or online. It turned better than expected and took less than 10 minutes to make. 

The second piece I've been working on is Christmas Quaker Garden Needle Roll. Three more weeks for my class. The scissor fob  and pinball are stitched. Now I'm working on the needle roll and pocket.

Thanks for Stopping by,
Happy Stitching

No comments: