Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Stitching Hopes and Dreams for 2019

WIPocalypse
Hosted by Measi's Musing

This is my second attempt the first post disappeared in to a black hole somewhere.

Making a list is usually a death knell for me. I would really like for 2019 to be the year of WIPs for me. While I haven't counted, I know the number is staggering. So here is what I want to do in 2019.

WIPs: 1.) the last 4 charts of Hands On Design 12 Days

2. Merry Christmas Drum - BBD

3. 'Tis the Season - BBD

4.) Lizzie Kate monthly Flip It/Flip It Bits

5.) Name Trees
6.) Halloween at Hollyberry Farm - Stacy Nash

7.) Home Town Holiday Series - Little House Needle Works
8.) Christmas Ornament SAL
9.) Halloween Ornament SAL

Start: 10.) Christmas Quaker Needle Roll - Praiseworthy Stitches class piece
11.) Another Year Creeps By - Ink Circles
12.) Christmas Garden - BBD

This is my stitching starting point for 2019.
I've started (again) to organize my stash. The goal is to avoid buying this I have already purchased and just get what I need to complete the ones I already have. To that end the all by two number groups of  DMC floss (100s and 300s) are sorted, tagged and bagged. I need some more labels then I can complete this and move on to the specialty threads.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hope 2019 is a Stitchy Year for you!









No comments: