Monday, October 8, 2018

Eight Days In

It's the eighth and I haven't posted September's progress yet. EEK!!

My September Fully Stitched included, the Autumn and Hoot designs from Lizzie Kate's Autumn Smalls, and Bent Creek's Pumpkin. I have finished Autumn and Hoot as pillows. My new starts were A Bit of October, Lizzie Kate Flip It Bits and Blackbird Designs' 'Tis the Season.
Autumn Smalls
Lizzie Kate
Autumn Smalls
Lizzie Kate
Finished Pillows 
Rick Rack and buttons from stash.

Pumpkin
Bent Creek

I plan to finish this as a mini cube.

I'm almost finished the stitching on this. Just need to add the border.
(updated picture next time)
A  Bit of October 
Lizzie Kate
'Tis the Season
Blackbird Designs
A SAL was started for this Labor Day Weekend 
It's not to late to start and have this done in time for the Holidays.
Come Stitch-A-Long




Hannah Maier

Here's to cooler weather in the Northern Hemisphere.
Happy Fall!

No comments: