Friday, August 31, 2018

Some Summer Smalls

Since my last post I've finished the stitching on a few small projects.

First up: Dastardly Duo, by The Trilogy. This is one of the Domes of Doom Trio. It's an older offering and I'm still looking for the other two, Haunted Heads and Hoot and Hiss. Meanwhile I plan to pair it with another WIP Pumpkin by Bent Creek and finish them as cubes.
Second: Love 2 Read, by Hinzeit 
Third: September Flip It Bits, by Lizzie Kate. I've been stalking my ONS for several Lizzie Kates. I was able to get some of the patterns that were on my wish list. I have a few others that I hope to get before they all disappear or hit the crazy/pricey third party market.
Currently my stitching includes Pumpkin by Bent Creek, October Flip It Bits, and Autumn Smalls by Lizzie Kate. I started with the Autumn Pillow.
I scummed to temptation and tried my hand at Punch Needle. To test the waters I printed an image from online and I'm using floss for my fiber. I haven't gotten very far; but I've enjoyed the process for far.
 
Back
Front
 I just received the latest issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine and there are several projects in this issue I want to do.
COVER - 2018 Fall Issue RGB Web Med.jpg

Now to get the motivation for some finishing.  

Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen






No comments: