Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week 12: Happy Easter


April Stamp
Lizzie Kate, Flip-It

April Stamp Flip-It is stitched! It's pinned to foam core board in a frame from Hobby Lobby. Ive left the back open; I think I may want to use this frame to swap out some other monthly finishes.


Another visit of Hare's Easter. My Spring seasonal finish.

Needlework Shop

Little House Needleworks 
My Series stitching didn't get much love.This is my progress on Needlework Shop.
My plans are to finish the stitching this week, so that I can move on to the next.

Thanks for stopping by,


4 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute spring finishes!

Elfie said...

Cute finishes. I like your idea of swapping out your monthly designs.

Julie said...

Hares easter is lovely, I'm sure I have that printed off ready to be stitched.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely Spring finishes. I like the idea of changing the design in the white frame each month.

I like to rotate my seasonal displays.