Sunday, April 29, 2018

Update: April 2018




@@@

I finally manged to collect all of the Word Play charts. These charts by Brenda Gervais have been out for awhile now.  I'm a little late to the game.  After seeing some finished pieces I caved and started collecting the set. This is my progress on the May Word Play.  I wouldn't have it done by the First, a mere 2 days away, but hopefully by the end of the Month.

My Winter Wonderland trees has some more leaves. Hoping for some fully grown trees by next update.

I put the final stitches on "The Needlework Shop". My second Hometown Holiday Series finish. The stitch count is 78w x 45h so I'm counting this as my Smalls Finish for April. I have about 5 stitches in on "The Diner",  the next on my list.

My SALs are suffering this month as last month. Hope I'll have some more energy and get back on track soon. I did get some ornaments Finally Finished but I forgot to take pictures. I want to get this post up so I'll share pictures next time.

Thanks for stopping by,ap
Gwen





No comments: