Friday, April 8, 2022

March 2022 Update

 I fell down  a beading rabbit hole and didn't get much stitching done in March. I have 2 left over WIPGO projects that I would like to make some progress on as well as the numbers called for April. April numbers are 10 and 7, Olive Harrowgate and The Game on my board.

The Sunshine Stitcher's Monthly Designer Focus for March was Rosewood Manor. I worked on and finished Three Butterflies. This was offered as freebie and was in my stash.

Three Butterflies, Rosewood Manor

April has two designers selected. Ink Circles and/or Long Dog. I've started with Brave New Year, by Ink Circles. It was a freebie back in 2018. When I'm finished with this I want to start, The Measure of a Year, also by Ink Circles. It is kitted and ready to go.
Brave New Year, Ink Circles

I also finished a Summer Berry from Erica Michaels. It was hard to get hold of the Seasonal Berry charts so I started with Summer. Hope to get at least one from each season done. I left the star and heart of the berry top. I want to include the starfish charm instead. 

Summertime Berry, Erica Michaels

My one Fully Finished for March was my abbreviated version of Hands on Design's More Chocolate Bunnies.

More Chocolate Bunnies, Hands on Design
Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen
  


 



3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work again. I like the butterfly Sampler and the lovely strawberry design. Looking forward to seeing that made up into shape.

Sister4 said...

Beautiful handwork!

Sister4 said...

Beautiful handwork