Sunday, August 1, 2021

My Christmas in July etc.

 Yesterday was the 31st of July and the end of Christmas in July Stitching. 

In addition to the Shepherd's Bush Star and Wish, I stitched 4 of the 6 Sue Hillis, Christmas in Red ornaments. I've decided to stitch the last two ornaments on red perforated paper. I was sure I already had some in my stash. I went through my stash and found several other colors but alas not red. I tried to order some but my online shop was out of stock so I'll reorder when they restock. 

I shared my finish on Wish and Star on my last post. Here are the Christmas in Red ornaments that I stitched.

Stitched with DMC 321.
I didn't make any progress on my Christmas Berry. Maybe I can work on that while I'm waiting on my perforated paper.
This is the last bit of Christmas stitching I did last month. I finished the needlebook for Just Add Tinsel by Blue Ribbon Designs. Last week at work was very stressful. Even though I stitched Christmas every day, I didn't get very many stitches in last week. I put the final stitches in the needlebook today.

 

WIPGO:
July's numbers were 12 and 2.
My Number 12 is Casting a Spell and this is my progress.
I stitched these 2 motifs and that I only have 2 more to stitch. Next time this is called I should have a finish.
Number 2 was Monica,  porcelain doll dress.
I really don't have that much more to go.

For August the numbers are 7 and 8. The Game and Hello Summer, Plum Street are up next.


 


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work, I like the Needlebook.
And Casting A Spell!
I've being enjoying WIPGO too.