Monday, January 25, 2021

My First 24HOC

I'm not one to count stitches or track the time spent on project. However I am always looking for ways to increase completed projects. This past weekend, I took part in the FB group 24 Hours of Stitching Challenge. I knew I couldn't make the 24 hours of the challenge but wanted to see if I could make 12 hours. On Friday after work I hastily pulled my projects out, and started to gather the needed supplies. 

The focus piece I decided on was Lady Justice, Mirabilia. It was a piece I wanted to make some progress on and it was part of my WIPGo called number of January. I managed to complete most to the bodice and started on the ribbon sash at her waist. 



I also kept handy a smaller project. My Starry Night was close to finish. So that became project number two. 

I'm really please with what I was able to accomplish, and will try to take part in a future marathon. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

 

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work for your marathon!
I'd love to attempt the 24 hours with no sleep, it sounds like an amazing challenge. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my son!