Wednesday, June 10, 2020

June: Night Rider FFO


Time for the Fully Finished Gallery Check In
The aim of  Rachael's SAL is to encourage cross stitchers to fully-finish (at least some of) their projects, whether they have been recently completed or long-since neglected.

I had several projects lined up to FFO for this month's update. I was only able to complete one, my April Halloween Ornament. Hope to make some progress on the pieces that and pinned and ready for lacing. 

Night Rider
Jemini Designs
JCS Halloween 2016

June's Halloween Ornamet is stitched.
 Mummy-corn
The Cricket Collection

 The Red Sampler is one of the current WIPs. This is my progress so far.
before

Reproduction Sampler (L. Moots)


Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

4 comments:

Julie said...

Night rider is fun!

Astrids dragon said...

Your witch is adorable, I love the finish and the broom looks great. Fun Mummy, perfect time to get some Halloween stitching done.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like the way you finished your little witch. Her broom is lovely too.

woolwoman said...

the red sampler is really pretty! nice finish on the Halloween piece, this is the time to tackle Halloween - not in October like I do LOL - hope the summer is going well for you - Mel