Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spring is on the way

This week  our temperatures are varing from the 80's to the 40's. The tree pollen has turned everything yellow. Yesterday we had high winds and a tornado warning. Spring will be here soon.

When I can concentrate on stitching, I've been working on Angus Dei. Not done with page one yet but I've made some progress.

Angus Dei
Modern Folk Embroidery

Holiday Hoopla Easter is done for now. I want some Whisper for bunny's tail. I thought I had some somewhere in the mountain of floss/fiber in my stash but......  I guess I'll include some in the my next order from my OLNS. For now I've stitched the tail in DMC B5200 until I can get the Whisper.

Holiday Hoopla Easter
With Thy Needle and Thread
Brenda Gervais

I mounted my Lizzie Kate Flip It A Bit of April and attached to a tin I bought at Michaels.
Lizzie Kate 
Little Bit of April
Flip It Bits



2 comments:

Julie said...

A great finish for the L*K

Bethan said...

Lovely pieces. I hope your weather settles down for you soon x