Wednesday, November 29, 2017

November 2017: WIPocalypse

Melissa of Measi's Musing is hosting this SAL.

My list for WIPocalpse 2017 needs some major revising. but it's almost the end of the year. Soo... I'll just wait until 2018 and make a new list. Yes, though I haven't stuck to my original plan, I intent to continue with this SAL in 2018.

Here is what I accomplished in November.;

Fragments 2017  came out again, as I started on Number 5. Four of the six large flowers are almost done. Should not take to long to finish the others as well as the basket to complete this Fragment square.
Fragments 2017
Summer House Stitche Workes

A new start for me is the" Sweet Shop" by Little House Needleworks. Another area where self control when out the window. I follow Little House Needleworks and Country Cottage Needleworks on Facebook. I also follow several stitchers that are LHN and CCN addicts on Instagram. Is it any wonder that I was pressured to start the Hometown Holiday Series? They twisted my arm, really they did!!
Sweet Shop
Little House Needleworks
(psst. Diane has a new series staring the end of January 2018)

Personalized Name Tree by M-Designs
 This month I stitched two name trees. Yeah!! These charts have been in the pile for a few years now. I really would like to get at least two more stitched in the next couple of weeks.
stitched with  NPI 464 Delft Blue
This tree needs to be decorated. I'm waiting on some beads that I pray will be the right shade of blue. Still trying to decide what ornament to use as the tree topper

stitched with NPI 103 Pansy Purple
Delica 11/0 , 1347: Mill Hill Star
This tree is all blinged out and ready to have the finishing completed. 
I'm so excited to get it to this point.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Gwen


No comments: