Saturday, December 3, 2016

Advent Calendar Bloghop 2016

Advent Calendar Blog Hop 2016
Stop by and visit each blog and enjoy 24 days of Christmas stitching.

Christmas at Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash

Q&A for ACBH 2016:
Q: Decorations - do you have a favourite decoration you must have on display every year, maybe an heirloom, one the children made or something with a special story behind it?

A: I have a small collection of nativities that I love.  My favorite ornaments are my handmade ornaments. In the future I would like to have enough tatted ornaments to decorate a tree. Maybe 2017 will be the year I am able to tat one per month as I work toward that goal. 

A small nativity from Panama.
 Some of my finished ornaments.

 Some ornaments to be finished.

      Some tatted ornaments
 Thanks for stopping by,

Gwen

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year with a beautiful sampler and some lovely finished ornies.
I like your simple Panamanian nativity too.
A tatted tree would be lovely, they look like snowflakes.

Southpaw Stitcher said...

What a beautiful sampler! I love all your stitched ornaments. Folks that I know who've tried tatting all say it's a bit tricky, so kudos to you for making so many lovely snowflakes!

Elfie said...

Your Sampler is lovely. I like your ornaments and your Peruvian Nativity. I hope you reach your target of tatting an ornament each month in 2017 - it seems like a big ask to me! Happy Christmas!

gominam said...

Lovely post, beautiful sampler. YOu've stitched up quite a lot of nice ornaments too and more waiting to be hung. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.