Friday, March 25, 2016

March 2016: WIPocalypse and Smalls SAL


Christmas at Hollyberry Farm
The flowers in the big urn are done and I'm officially past the half-way point.  My two skeins of Piney Woods arrived and I was able to finish another tree, and can now do some more work on the the borders. 
Monica (apron)
********
This is my first Smalls SAL 2016 post. I was able to stitch 3 smalls this month.  First up, Squirrel & Pumpkin from JBW Designs, Halloween Ornaments II

Second, Nick by Hollie Designs, JCS 1998 Ornament Issue; stitched on perforated paper.

Third, Assisi Rose a tutorial by Carol Leather found here . For 2016 my guild's education programs are centered on the theme Embroidery Around the World. February's Technique was Assisi, a product of Italy. This is my completed stitching. I'm considering making this into a pincushion.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment,
Gwen

No comments: