Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November into December

My stitching progress has slowed down a lot the past few months. I am looking over my list that I started the year with and not much has been crossed off. Boo!

I didn't finish the spooky tree that I intended to stitch last month for the Halloween Ornie SAL but I took a hint from Jo and finished this tree from Blue Ribbon Sampler.


Jo stitched hers from the 2015 JCS Ornament book while mine is another block for my Behind the Gate, A Halloween Calendar. This is also my finish for the Smalls SAL 2015.
Jo and Heather plan to continue both SALs next year and I am looking forward to taking part in both. Thanks Jo and Heather for hosting!!

Behind the Gate 
Blue Ribbon Designs


I am finally put the stitches on page one of Christmas at Hollyberry Farm on my fabric. Yeah for me. I have seen several that have come back from the framers and I am even more anxious to get mine done. When I finish the border at the bottom I will officially be halfway through. Just 2 more pages to go.
Christmas At Hollyberry Farm
Stacy Nash Primitives

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

1 comment:

woolwoman said...

I really love that Christmas at Holly Berry Farm - I have it and maybe put a bit in on the border but I never really got it going. Hope you keep it up and get it done. Love the little BRD Halloween piece. Hope you enjoy a lovely holiday season - Mel