Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Roundup

It's already the 2nd of February! WOW!!! I didn't get as far along as planned in January, however, I did make some progress.

AHRH: Still need to complete the roof and siding of the house.












The Pineapple Sampler: Working away at the background. I am almost half-way there.













My ornaments for the month: I completed a Sekas ornament for the local library Christmas tree. It was stitched on gold perforated paper. (no photo, I forgot to take picture) The second ornament was for an exchange on HoE that is being hosted by CarolS. The theme of this exchange was reindeers. Each piece has to contain at least one reindeer. Since it's an exchange piece I can only show a teaser. Don't adjust your focus/glasses the picture is very fuzzy. Just noticed it on the preview, sorry. I will have a much better picture and details after my partner receives it.

Need to get busy, only 26 more stitching days this month and I have not picked up a needle yet.
Happy Stitching,
Gwen

No comments: