Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2


While digging thorough a basket of stuff precious stash I found this Shepherd's Bush Kit, Watercolor Heart. It was a quick stitch and I was able to finish it in a couple of days. The kit included the hand painted mat by Jill Rensel. Now all I have to do  is find a suitable frame.  Michael's had a buy-one-get-one-free sale on frames last week. I picked up a frame that I hope to use for The Pineapple Sampler, but I didn't find anything of my SB piece. I also checked Hobby Lobby when I was there on Thursday but no luck there either. I will have to keep checking or find another option.


Week 2 Progress report: 
The Pineapple Sampler
I finished stitching the design on my silk gauze and started on the background.













AHRH
Still working on my house. All the windows are in, need to complete the roof and siding.













Wishing you joy in stitching,

Gwen

No comments: