Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lady Jane"s Garden pt. 1

Do you attend a stitching event and dive right in and get as much stitching/finishing done as possible or do you just sit in class and take notes waiting to get back to your cozy stitching nook to stitch or do the finishing? I am usually in the latter category.  This past weekend I had an opportunity to switch gears. I spend 2 days working on a project and got more done in class than ever before. I am very excited to have accomplished as much as I did.

A group of friends and I met to work on Lady Jane's Garden and LePetit Trianon. I spent the two days working on Lady Jane's Garden and came away with a lined carrier and several of the smalls completed. Thanks to Jackie and a wonderful group of talented and encouraging friends I have a project that is 90% complete.


Scissor fob, floss holder and pinkeep for Lady Jane's
 Garden.






( I had to mail my carrier home so I will be sitting on pins and needles until it arrives.)
Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

1 comment:

Lana said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!!!