Friday, March 19, 2010

First Day of Spring

The First Day of Spring will be here in my neck of the woods in less that 6 hours. I can hardly wait. This winter has been loooooooooooong and I for one am ready for it to be over.

Since my last post many moons ago, I have finished stitching a couple of small pieces, but no pictures to share right now. I hope to remedy that soon. In the meantime here is a picture I received from a friend that shows the promise of Spring arriving in her hometown.






Close up of blossoms










Ornamental Pear trees in bloom.
(Thanks DixieM)



For your Easter Basket: Easter Eggs

Until next time,

Gwen

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hey Gwen, It is looking like that here in my neck of the woods. The Cherry Blossom festival started today, but without the Cherry Blossoms!!

Take care my friend.