Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Finishes to report

I was able to complete some projects last week. I am very excited about that.

First off my ornament for Ellen as arrived so I can show you the picture now. This was part of an exchange on HoE.




Christmas Peace
Heart in Hand
Fabric: from stash
Fibers: DMC, GAST

These 2 ornaments have been languishing in the to-be-finished basket for so long I cannot remember the source of the patterns. I finally did a nun stitch around them and attached them to some felt with a ribbon hanger.

Felt backed ornaments.

My Quaker Inspired SAL for this month was to stitch a Quaker ornament. I picked this design from The Workbasket that was published in the JCS 2002 Ornament issue.


Quaker Christmas Tree
The Workbasket
Fabric: from stash
Fibers:GAST-Pine and DMC 500

At at last I have finished Brave Hearts by Little House Needleworks. This was stitched on the recommended fabric (I think!) with the recommended Crescent Cotton floss.

Brave Hearts
Little House Needleworks
Fabric: 28ct
Fibers: Crescent cotton floss

Thanks for stopping by,
Gwen

1 comment:

Lana said...

Your finishes are all so BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job!!

~A Joyful Stitcher~