Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stitching in the Mountains

While vacationing with my family in the mountains of VA, I had time to do some stitching. Between visiting, sightseeing, shopping, taking pictures, and classes I stitched.

A picture from inside the Shenandoah Caverns.







Some deer that stopped my our unit for a visit.

I completed my first ornament from Old Town Needlework of Scottsdale, AZ and a floss holder for a friend. I also worked on Brave Heart, LHN and started My Country Sewing Set, FW.
My color scheme for my ornaments is cream and gold. This first ornament used Petite Frosty Rays and is stitched on 18ct cream canvas.

My progress thus far on Brave Heart and My Country Sewing Set.



And finally the floss holder for my friend.
Thanks for stopping by...........
Gwen

No comments: