Sunday, September 2, 2007

August Recap


The month of August flew by. It is finally getting a little cooler here. The last week of the month I was finally able to finish Blackbird Designs' Flea Market Souvenir, a scissor fob for my new limited edition Gingher 'Glory' Scissors and a treat bag for my DS.

I started out the month of September by completing 2 ATCs that I need to mail. I have fallen woefully behind on my exchange. I would love to complete at least 2 more before this long weekend is over. Now I am getting ready for 2 classes that require pre-stitching. One is a new

class from Jane Timmers, Fancy Work and the other an on-line class from Jackie du Plessis, It's Fine-ally Finished. My local EGA chapter is sponsoring the class by Jane and Jackie's class is being offered through Lois at Elegant Stitch.







No comments: